[iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - March 26, 2019, 12pm EDT

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place tomorrow,ÂÂMarch 26 2019 @ 12pm EDT.Â

Our plannedÂagendaÂis:
  1. iot.eclipse.orgÂCommunity Contributions Update
  2. Early Insights of the Eclipse IoT Developer Survey 2019
  3. Eclipse IoT MQTT Server
  4. Integrating Eclipse IoT projects together
  5. Project news by call participants
  6. varia
Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #5. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #6.

I look forward to speakingÂwith you all.

Best Regards,

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.