[iot-wg] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Edgeworx Co-Founder and President Farah Papaioannou Appointed to the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors

Hi all,

We have exciting news! Edgeworx Co-Founder and President Farah Papaioannou has been appointed to the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors.

Read their awesome announcement here: https://edgeworx.io/news/eclipse-board-announcement

And we have our first Virtual IoT Meetup with Edgeworx this Wednesday, March 27th at 8 AM PT /11 AM ET /5 PM CT. Exploring the Trend Toward the Edge!

Please share on your channels or simply retweet to amplify this announcement.

Social for Edgeworx Meetup:
Social for Virtual IoT Meetups:

Enjoy!
Best,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

**Participate in this year's Jakarta EE Developer Survey!**

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top