[iot-wg] Eclipse Yasham & Interested Parties

Dear Eclipse IoT-Working Group Members,

my name is Mehmet Arziman, CEO of home-iX.com. A B2B-Startup in the area of SmartLiving & Consumer IoT. I am also a proud maintainer at openHAB.org (openHAB cloud) and one of the founding members of the openHAB Foundation (openhabfoundation.org).

I recently presented the new Eclipse project proposal for Eclipse Yasham: https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-yasham

It would be great to get your feedback if there are interested parties in the Yasham project and who would probably join forces with us. Even if you only consider to maybe using it later in time, it would be a great to get that info or ideally we can add you as interested party. Would help us a lot!

We also would like to use this moment to show our collaboration willingness. In the IoT-WG call we already received feedback that Eclipse Yasham might be a good use-case and blueprint for the Eclipse IoT integration efforts, as we designed it to re-use many existing Eclipse IoT projects, while keeping this pluggable for different deployment profiles.

Thank you for your attention and looking forward to collaborate and exchange with you!

Greetings & Best Regards
Mehmet Arziman
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Mehmet Arziman