[iot-wg] [CALL FOR MEET UPS] Virtual IoT Meet Ups Needed for January 2019

Dear all,

We would like to ask if you are interested in participating in a meet up during the month of January. If interested, we can figure out what date/time works best for you this month.

Just in case you are unfamiliar with the drill:

We host webinars twice a month called Virtual IoT Meetups (https://www.meetup.com/Virtual-IoT/events/past/). The webinars are about 45 minutes long where presenters talk about their project/new releases and what users can do with it. The content usually consists of a few slides and a live demo with +/- 5 minutes for Q&As at the end.

We currently have 2,384 members in our IoT meet up group and is growing daily, so take the opportunity to show your great work and sign up.

Please email me directly if you are interested!

Feel free to take a look at our Virtual Meet Up calendar to get a feel of the topics we had in the past: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jh9qL4K25htOuX66okyPZty0zrSw4qv2sPVOUsChHqI/edit#gid=0

Thank you!
Regards,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top