[iot-wg] Cancelling tomorrow's bi-weekly call

Hi,

I would like to suggest we cancel tomorrow’s bi-weekly call as I don’t think we have any pressing topics to discuss. Our next meeting will be face-to-face, on October 22, during the EclipseCon Europe Community Day!

Please don’t forget to register to attend the meeting and the conference, and to add your name to the agenda https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Face-to-Face-October22-2018 if you are planning on doing an Eclipse IoT project update.

Thanks,
Benjamin -