[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [iot-wg] Initial version of interactive Eclipse IoT integration map
- From: "Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)" <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 13:13:09 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHUW9/mkrOHDXSrEUStMgNOHc0iwKUO7rUA
- Thread-topic: [iot-wg] Initial version of interactive Eclipse IoT integration map
On Thu, 2018-10-04 at 14:43 +0200, Jens Reimann wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I would like to share an initial version of the Eclipse IoT integration map.
> Implemented as an interactive HTML/SVG web page.
> The source code is available at:
> This is an initial version, and I do know that the Eclipse IoT theme is not
> 100% correct.
> math) won't become friends, I guess. But everyone is welcome to submit a PR ;-)
> (Maybe have a discussion before)
> But I do think this is a good version of getting some more feedback, taking the
> next step of making this a reality.
> From a technical perspective, I tried to use SVG, in order to have something
> which can be dynamically created, and maybe exported to that it can be re-used
> outside of the web browser.
This is really great, Jens! Thanks for starting it :-)
> iot-wg mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from
> this list, visit