From: Internet of Things World <iotevent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] Take the Stage at IoT World
Date: 5 September 2018 at 22:32:20 GMT+8

Web version

Agenda tracks will cover hot topics in the following verticals:

  • Manufacturing
  • Supply Chain & Logistics
  • Energy & Utilities
  • Smart Agriculture
  • Buildings & Construction
  • Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
  • Healthcare
  • Smart Home & Connected Lifestyle
  • Retail
  • Smart Cities
  • Finance & Insurance

If you wish to unsubscribe from future messages from the Internet of Things Series click here. If you wish to unsubscribe from all future messages from Tech, Media & Telecoms click here. To unsubscribe from all future messages from all companies under the KNect365 brand umbrella please click here.
This message was sent to you from Informa Telecoms & Media
5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales: 00991704

Back to the top