Re: [iot-wg] Kynetics member of the IoT Workgroup

Welcome!

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 7:29 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome! Looking forward to your participation.

On 2018-04-16 1:28 PM, Nicola La Gloria wrote:
Hello All,

I am Nicola La Gloria, CEO of Kynetics which just joined the Eclipse Foundation.

As an embedded software company, focused on full stack solutions with a strong background on Java enterprise development, we saw the work of the Eclipse IoT Workgroup as the natural place to be after our involvement with the project hawkBit.

Today we are using hawkBit as part of our delivery pipeline for development and production purposes and we follow activelly the integration, in the embedded software, of practices like continuous building and delivery.

Looking forward meeting the group during the next call.

--
Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,