[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey is live! Get your personalized links

Hi everyone,

Today, we launch the fourth annual IoT Developer Survey! Thank you to everyone who helped us create it. It keeps getting better every year.

It would be wonderful if you could help with the dissemination and promotion. Attached are graphics and below you'll find a promotion blurb you can use + the survey link.

Title: Participate in the IoT Developer Survey 2018

The fourth annual IoT Developer Survey, hosted by Eclipse IoT, has just been launched. In previous years it has provided interesting insight about how developers are building IoT solutions. We are pleased to be a part of this initiative once again. Please take the time to complete this 10-minute survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/eclipseiotwg

Want a personalized link?

We can provide a personalized link for your company or community to use when linking to the survey. The personalized link will allow us to share with you the results corresponding to this segment, as well as the global results. If you'd like to get a link, send an email to iot@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you again for your help and support!