[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Community Metrics - December 2017

All,

Please find attached our community metrics for the month of December 2017.
Apologies for the delay, as there were some issues with our metrics collection process in the past few weeks. You will notice that data related to mailing lists is still not up-to-date, but this is something that should be fixed next month.

It is interesting to see that, not surprisingly, December has been pretty slow in terms of development activity, and yet Mosquitto had a very nice spike of commits and bug squashing. It’s great to see that the project seems to be back on track :-)

Let me know if you see any errors or have any questions,
Benjamin -