Re: [iot-wg] IoT WG Agenda

As agreed on the call, I have edited the question about the "Types of Data" collected/stored. Feedback or comments welcome.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The next IoT WG meeting will be Jan. 9 at 11amET/17:00CET.  The meeting will be held via Zoom. Details are at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The proposed agenda is as follows:

1. Feedback on  IoT Developer Survey questions
- Link to draft questions https://docs.google.com/a/eclipse-foundation.org/document/d/1B0nNxzrN7amBEedfcvCF0Hyji0hP0zs7_Gy4QgIQQsM/edit?usp=sharing

2. Update on Industry 4.0 testbed

3. Eclipse IoT Day in Santa Clara

4. 2018 Strategy for IoT WG

Let me know if there are other topics you would like to add.

Regards
Ian

John DesJardins
+1.770.833.9256

-- It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts

-- Data, data, data, I can't make bricks without clay!

Sherlock Holmes

Celebrating a decade of community accomplishments
cloudera.com/hadoop10
#hadoop10

Back to the top