Re: [iot-wg] [Q] Recommended IIoT package system using OSS (including Eclipse and other projects)

Hi Benjamin,

I am new to PPMP, but from the viewpoint of predictive maintenance
of existing facilities, I will try to know a bit about how to use
PPMP. However, when actually introducing it, it seems to be a little
difficult to prepare for equipment correspondence etc.

I am sorry if I misunderstand it.

Regards,

--Shigeru

<ishida_shigeru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:08:18 +0900 (JST)