Re: [iot-wg] Leaving the Eclipse Foundation

Great.. looking forward to working with you Mike.
On Jan 4, 2018, at 9:23 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

FYI, for the foreseeable future I will take over as the Eclipse
Foundation's executive sponsor for the Eclipse IoT group. I know that I
can never replace Ian, but I will do my best to ensure that Eclipse IoT
continues to be wildly successful. I look forward to working with all of
you.

On 2018-01-04 11:20 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:
Today, I announced my resignation from the Eclipse Foundation. Over
the last couple of years, a significant part of my role at the
Foundation has been working with the Eclipse IoT community. I am very
proud of the growth and influence this community has achieved in the
IoT industry. It has been great to have worked with so many amazing
people and creating a community that is focused on shipping code. I
truly believe Eclipse IoT is having a significant impact on the
overall IoT industry.

However, it is time for me to look for new challenges. My last day at
the Foundation will be January 26.  Benjamin and Roxanne will continue
to be actively supporting the Eclipse IoT WG. I will be working with
them to ensure there is a successful transition and the group is
positioned for more greatness in 2018.

If you are interested I also wrote a blog post to announce my departure.

https://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/time-for-a-new-challenge/

iot-wg mailing list
iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/iot-wg