Re: [iot-wg] Leaving the Eclipse Foundation

All,

FYI, for the foreseeable future I will take over as the Eclipse Foundation's executive sponsor for the Eclipse IoT group. I know that I can never replace Ian, but I will do my best to ensure that Eclipse IoT continues to be wildly successful. I look forward to working with all of you.

On 2018-01-04 11:20 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:
Today, I announced my resignation from the Eclipse Foundation. Over the last couple of years, a significant part of my role at the Foundation has been working with the Eclipse IoT community. I am very proud of the growth and influence this community has achieved in the IoT industry. It has been great to have worked with so many amazing people and creating a community that is focused on shipping code. I truly believe Eclipse IoT is having a significant impact on the overall IoT industry.

However, it is time for me to look for new challenges. My last day at the Foundation will be January 26.  Benjamin and Roxanne will continue to be actively supporting the Eclipse IoT WG. I will be working with them to ensure there is a successful transition and the group is positioned for more greatness in 2018.

If you are interested I also wrote a blog post to announce my departure.

https://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/time-for-a-new-challenge/

Back to the top