[iot-wg] Fwd: IoTCon 2015: Call For Papers

FYI in case anyone would like to submit for this event.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathalie Schweitzer | S&S Conference Team <nschweitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Subject: IoTCon 2015: Call For Papers
To: andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx

Dear friends,

The Internet of Things is becoming the main driver of innovation for
the economy, society and culture. Intelligent, networked devices will
soon become a part of everyday and business life: smart homes,
connected cars or Industry 4.0 but are merely the tip of the iceberg
for the IoT! This is why S&S Media has launched a brand-new event, the
Internet of Things Conference (IoTCon). It is with great pleasure that
we hereby invite you to submit your presentation proposals for the
second IoTCon.
Taking place in Munich from March 23-26, 2015, IoTCon addresses
developers, architects, entrepreneurs and professionals with a focus
on the software side of IoT/M2M/embedded technologies. The conference
will provide orientation, training and technical solutions to anyone
aiming to develop products and services in real-world IoT
environments.We will be happy to receive proposals on relevant
IoT/M2M/Embedded topics such as: development tools & technologies,
architecture & infrastructure, IoT security, IoT and the enterprise,
design & UX, and hardware and devices.Below you will find a list of
the session tracks we have planned so far, which we will be happy to
extend if necessary.

BASIC FACTS