Re: [iot-wg] Questions regarding MQTT/Paho

Hello Ian,

thanks for the answer.

I totally understand the reason for passing through the protocol
specific to a simple API. And it is important to have this control.

However, now I fully understand when you bang your head on the table
;-), "I just want to push some data to MQTT".

No I would guess that there are some "common ways to do it" and which
get repeatedly implemented by users. So instead of everybody
re-implementing these common cases, it would simply be nice to have
these coming from the MQTT library.

Actually In Eclipse SCADA we have the some issue. Connections simply
inform you about the state, but the "AutoReconnectController" keeps the
session open as long as requested.

Anyway, thanks for the help. So I now know that I have to do it myself ;)

Jens