[iot-wg] Fwd: [concierge-dev] Status of Concierge and Eclipse SmartHome

Cross posting to IoT working group

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jochen Hiller <jo.hiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [concierge-dev] Status of Concierge and Eclipse SmartHome
To: Concierge developer discussions <concierge-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the update, I will try to find some time today to look into the issues.

Thanks for your help and fixes the last days. I commented on the open bugs, and added 4 new ones which raised up during testing of Eclipse SmartHome and Kura.

For the most critical issue about order of calling BundleActivator and DS-Component-Activate the bug is indeed (as you said) in Apache Felix DS and not in Concierge. Equinox DS works with Concierge as expected. I changed SmartHome configuration to use Equinox DS now.

Regarding Kura: I added bugs and proposed fixes for Bundle-NativeCode issues which failed on my Mac. All other bundles can be successfully installed and started. Functional testing whether it really works is up to Kura project.

For updates on progress see again https://github.com/JochenHiller/concierge-tests

Bye, Jochen