Re: [iot-wg-integration] Face to face meeting Feb

On 2018-01-15 11:03 AM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) wrote:
Bosch Connected World/BCX takes place Feb 21./22. 2018. I already have a meeting with other folks scheduled on Feb 23. with the same idea in mind, i.e. "we are at BCW anyway so lets meet afterwards". I would therefore suggest, that we try to fix a date for out meeting as well. Maybe on Feb 19th or 20th?

Without re-scheduling my travel, I could meet the evening of February 20th, or some time during the event. But I do think that this is an important topic so if the 23rd is the only available date I will change my travel plans to attend.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top