[iot-wg-integration] Face to face meeting Feb

Hi list,

I would like to come back to the plan to meet face to face in Berlin in February as discussed in our last call.

Bosch Connected World/BCX takes place Feb 21./22. 2018. I already have a meeting with other folks scheduled on Feb 23. with the same idea in mind, i.e. "we are at BCW anyway so lets meet afterwards". I would therefore suggest, that we try to fix a date for out meeting as well. Maybe on Feb 19th or 20th?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstraße 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top