Re: [iot-pmc] Election for Neil O'Toole as Committer on Eclipse ioFog

Hi, Jens.

Seems like I did not communicate clearly! There are meaningful PRs in the iofog-operator repository recently from Neil.

Thanks,
Kilton

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 11:22 PM Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kilton,

I think the argument from Ian still stands:

> is there a record of Neil's contributions to the ioFog project, as PRs and/or issues?

For the PMC, that is currently not transparent.

Cheers

Jens