Re: [iot-pmc] [iot-wg] request to reboot OM2M project

Dear PMC,

As i am the only one officially involved as active member in eclipse om2m project,
I give a +1 to re-elect Guillaume Garzone as committer. Could you share your opinion on
this re-election ?
Contributions from Sejong University and orange labs will be pushed very soon and we need to rebuild
a community around eclipse om2m and the re-election of Guillaume is the first step.

Thanks for you help, regards.

Thierry Monteil

Professor
https://www.irit.fr/~Thierry.Monteil
- research:  IRIT - SEPIA team, 118 route de Narbonne - F31062 Toulouse cedex 4
thierry.monteil@xxxxxxx
- teaching: Electrical and Computer Engineering, INSA 135 avenue de Rangueil 31077 Toulouse
 +33 (0)5 61 55 9821, monteil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx