[iot-pmc] Terminating/archiving Eclipse SmartHome

Dear EMO, dear IoT PMC,

I am contacting you with some sad news today: I am resigning from my roles as project lead and committer of Eclipse SmartHome.
Both other remaining committers (Markus and Henning, on cc) also declared that they won’t further pursue Eclipse SmartHome.
No other adopters were found that would have volunteered to take over this project.

See the thread at https://www.eclipse.org/lists/smarthome-dev/msg00195.html for some details.

I am thus declaring the project dysfunctional and seek your assistance on how to proceed.
I think the most logical next step would be to archive the project, but I am not sure whether you might have other ideas or plans - it is now all up to you.

Best regards,
Kai

Back to the top