Re: [incubation] Deletion of outdated IP log records

While clearly a very manual step, we should include these instructions in our Handbook.

Wayne

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 10:08 AM Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At this time, you will need to coordinate that activity directly with the IP Team.  Please send an email to emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx providing a consolidated list of the CQs that need to be updated with one of the following keywords:  "obsolete" or "unused" and the team will make the necessary adjustments to the related CQs.

These changes will then will propagate to the IP Log for your project.   While clearly a very manual step, we should include these instructions in our Handbook.

Thanks,

S. Corbett
Intellectual Property