Re: [incubation] Registration with Eclipse Foundation issues...

Lucky me, hitting all of these idiosyncrasies...  :-)  Jim (on copy) is another person that was not showing up as highlighted.  I asked both of them to log out of the http://projects.eclipse.org/ site and re-login again.  That seemed to clear up the lack of highlighting.  Thanks for your help, Wayne!

--  Kevin