[incubation] Algorithm for (Current) icon on Project Release page?

Hi,
We have several Components that make up the overall MicroProfile project.  With our most recent set of releases, the (Current) icon looks to be misplaced.  Or, I should say that I can't figure out the algorithm.  And, is there only one (Current) release, or can we somehow have more than one (Current) since we have multiple Component releases?

Here's an example:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/governance

Did it pick Config 1.1 because it's new latest version number with the latest date?  (The overall MicroProfile 1.2 release hasn't completed it's review yet, so it's not official yet.)

Once the MicroProfile 1.2 release is Approved, then will the (Current) icon move to the 1.2 release?

For our special case, I would really like to have multiple (Current) icons on our page, but I can understand if we're just too special...  :-)

Thanks for your help in understanding how this (Current) icon works.

--  Kevin

Back to the top