Re: [incubation] Updates to Eclipse auto-generated project data

I hadn't noticed that before. Please open a bug report.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=Project%20Management%20%26%20Portal

Wayne

On Aug 14, 2017 3:58 PM, "Kevin Sutter" <kwsutter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
On our main Overview page (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile), part way down the page, there is a reference to our "Latest Releases".  But, the wording is very strange:

Latest Releases:

From to November 17th, 2017

It's like it's missing the "from date".  Maybe it should say "From Now to ...", or "From July 7 to ..." or something.

How can we get this to generate better text?  If this is something I can fill in, I haven't figured it out yet.

Thanks!

Kevin