Re: [incubation] TEA Icon/Logo

Hi Markus

I think some people might interpret/read the tea-full logo as OTEA not TEA.

Dani

From:        Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx" <incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06.08.2017 16:58
Subject:        [incubation] TEA Icon/Logo
Sent by:        incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey All,

Quick question regarging Logo(s). I have designed a Logo for Eclipse TEA, based on the current official Eclipse Logo. Can I use that, do I need approval from someone (who?)?

Attached is the logo in two versions. Please let me know what you think :)

Cheers,
Markus

SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz[attachment "tea64.png" deleted by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM] [attachment "tea-full60.png" deleted by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM]