Re: [incubation] Dependency rules

I misread the question. My apologies.

A project that is releasing must only contain other release bits. Regardless of the project phase (mature, incubation).

AFAICT, Eclipse Tycho has never done an actual release. Mickael must have read it the same way that I did and interpreted "incubation release" as "milestone build".

Tycho needs to do an actual release; the project is long overdue. I'll connect with the project leads.

Wayne