[incubation] Dependency rules

Hi,

   I would like to know the dependency rules for incubation release.

Is it possible to release an incubation release (e.g v0.9) which has a maven dependency on a milestone release of another project (e.g. 2.0.0M5) ?

   The question is for non eclipse IDE project.

The idea is to provide a release which means thats our API is pretty stable but depends on unstable components which are not really exposed to our users.

Thx

Simon

Back to the top