Re: [incubation] Having Hudson push to GitHub

Everything Gunnar said regarding security is true. However, we do support this use case and webmaster can setup a ssh deploy for your Hudson instance. You just need to fill a bug on the Community > Hudson component (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=Hudson) and ask for it.

Cheers,
Mikael