Re: [incubation] wrap binaries into a plugin

Mike,

> Operating systems are typically treated as "exempt pre-reqs" because they are already installed on the target machine. I/O access libraries have to be treated on a case-by-case basis, and it makes a great deal of difference if you are distributing the library with your code, or simply calling a library that is already installed on the target machine.

Thanks for the clarification. How would we treat operating systems as often sued on smaller IoT devices where the operating system is a library linked to the application (e.g., eCos, freeRTOS). Would these be treated like any library?

I'll read through the docs. Thanks for the pointers.

Alois

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx[mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]