Re: [incubation] Tuleap, try it now

Hi,

In our others projects, we use Tuleap daily to manage the tasks and all the project data (roadmap, delivery, etc.). This is really more simple and adapted for this kind of things than Bugzilla. I think that Tuleap will at least answer to this need, which is not adressed by the tools currently offered by the Eclipse infrastructure.

If this Tuleap instance is really here to stay, we will be happy to use it for our Polarsys project ESF ! We are facing some problems to share informations between committers and Tuleap will certainly help us.

Jonathan