Re: [incubation] Mail accounts

I've added this response to a newly-created Incubation FAQ.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Incubation_FAQ

Wayne

On 16/02/16 03:29 PM, Denis Roy wrote:
Jeen,

This is exactly the place and the right types of questions!

We don't offer eclipse.org mail accounts specifically. Projects who use our build infra get a "system" account (we call them Project Genies) that are used to build, sign, and access external services (such as OSSRH) on behalf of the project.

If you don't want to use a personal email to register with OSSRH, we can create a Project Genie account for this purpose.  File a Bug against Eclipse Foundation > Community > Hudson requesting this, and make sure your project lead +1's the request.

Thanks for using the list!

Denis