Re: [incubation] Mail accounts

On 17/02/16 09:29, Denis Roy wrote:

This is exactly the place and the right types of questions!

Good to know, thanks :)

We don't offer eclipse.org mail accounts specifically. Projects who use
our build infra get a "system" account (we call them Project Genies)
that are used to build, sign, and access external services (such as
OSSRH) on behalf of the project.

If you don't want to use a personal email to register with OSSRH, we can
create a Project Genie account for this purpose.  File a Bug against
Eclipse Foundation > Community > Hudson requesting this, and make sure
your project lead +1's the request.

Thanks for using the list!

Excellent! Well since our project needs a CI server as well I'll just immediately file a request for a HIPP instance, and get it all done in one go.

Thanks,

Jeen

Back to the top