From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse IDE for Education <ide4edu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 5:47:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ide4edu-dev] work environment setup

Well drat!

I just noticed that the team project set wasn't updated correctly.
You've loaded the code from an old repository (which should have been
archived a long time ago).

I apologise for this oversight.

The explanation here is that we moved the project some time ago. But, it
seems, I neglected to update the team project set to point to the new
repository. Generally, we keep an old repository around for a little
while to help with the transition. The old one is read-only.

I've attached the correct team project set; I've updated the wiki
(though some caching is preventing it from being available immediately)
and will update the project site later today.

Wayne