Re: [ide-dev] [eclipse-ide-wg] eclipseide.org

The goal of the eclipseide.org website hasn't changed, it is very new, and it is the renamed ide-wg.eclipse.org website, which is why it is wg heavy.

The release subdir is the migrated eclipse.org/eclipseide and the per release pages like eclipse.org/europa website. We (wg and EF people) went through a bunch of work this spring to clean up the ancient and dated information those pages contained to have a consolidated set of pages.

So for now there is nothing to revert, but improvements of the root page are welcome and ongoing, such as https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/websites/eclipseide.org/-/issues/29

Thanks for the feedback and the link to the tweet. Perhaps you can share some of this information and as the website is improved promote some of those improvements.

Jonah