Re: [ide-dev] Interesting tweet about perfs

Hi

"Xtext is normally using a small number of XMI files". Correction. Xtext/Xtend has an indexer that indexes far more than is necessary and so builds far more than is necessary far more often than is necessary. Faster XML parsing no doubt helps. Less indexing/building would help even more.

Regards

Ed Willink