Re: [ide-dev] Article highlighting strengths of Eclipse IDE over IJ

Hi Mickael, (cross posting to platform),

thanks for sharing these good news. I share also the impression,
whenever I use IJ (Android Studio), I'm surprised how slow it is and
how many UI freezes I get. I tend to use at least one code editor on
the side, to be able to continue to work while Gradle is syncing and
IJ is building its index.

I also would like to thank the whole platform team for working on
startup time, stability and performance issues in Eclipse. I'm also
very excited that the team continues to work on small and big
performance enhancements.

Best regards, Lars