|Re: [ide-dev] Blog Comments|
On 09/19/2016 09:33 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Here is one for free, based on something like 3 to 4 hours a week reading tweets and blogs related to IDEs and trying to help users on stackoverflow and some other French forum. Those are somehow sorted by what I estimate as "potential power to bring former Eclipse IDE back to Eclipse IDE".
* JS => Completion, Hover
* HTML => Support for Angular2
* Platform => Less dialogs, less controls, less views, less perspectives, less menus; more simplicity and consistency ("do more with less").
* HTML, CSS => Smarter navigation, more helpful hover and content assist
* JDT => better completion based on type compatibility with expected value, allow chain completion
* m2e => Invisibility (people who do Maven don't even want to know what m2e is, it's supposed to be invisible)
* Android => Support for Gradle, bugfixes
Most of those have had Bugzilla open for a while.
Back to the top