Re: [ide-dev] e4 debate

----- Original Message -----

Just to mention that GTK3 is a pre-req for keeping all SWT widgets working on recent Linux distros so without it dark or light theme doesn't matter much. It's further prove of time well spent that dark theme behaves best under Gtk 3.x [1] and dark theme was always a consideration and tested thing during this porting.

[1] https://twitter.com/akurtakov/status/727844093045420032