Re: [ide-dev] Multiple languages on Eclipse/TextMate bundles support (i.e.: Open sourcing LiClipse editor component)

Hi Fabio,

That is great news for the community.

The Eclipse Platform 4.7 Roadmap
(https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.7 and
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-ui-dev/msg07088.html)
has this feature set as something they would like to do. Specifically
see http://eclip.se/486961 for the request about TextMate support.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham