Re: [ide-dev] Dropping the release names (Neon, Oxygen) from user downloads

On 04/29/2016 10:44 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
But seriously, do you think our users are too stupid to correlate "16" with "2016"?
In the past, I've been stupid enough to not correlate Ubuntu 10.04 with the release date; I just thought it was a version and didn't get it's semantic. I may be the only one that was stupid once, but unfortunately, I tend to believe that if one person was stupid on something, it's likely that many other can be, and that it's actually the thing in question that is stupid ;)
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top