Re: [ide-dev] Project News Notifications in Eclipse?

On Thursday 12 February 2015 14:53:33 Lars Vogel wrote:
> I personally disable it also immediately. But I think it is better than an
> additional "promotion channel".

I'm also not a fan, usually because I start the IDE to get something done, not
to read tips. Maybe they would be less annoying if they were shown during long
running tasks, e.g. when installing something or setting a target platform...

Cheers

Mirko

--
Mirko Stocker | mirko@stocker.email