Re: [ide-dev] Inconsistent Eclipse user experience

could provide a default tested and certified against the release train discovery instead of an "everything goes" style discovery.

Still allow for anyone to register but have them clearly separated from certified ones.

I believe that is what netbeans does with their addons.

/max (sent from my phone)