Re: [ide-dev] Inconsistent Eclipse user experience

At first,  I’m thinking about a service that may solve some trouble and pain points in/with Eclipse.

If the foundation wouldn’t host such a service I’d do it outside Eclipse. So the answer is: whatever you prefer.

Hope that answers your question
Marcel