Re: [ide-dev] Recommandation for optimal usage of IDE

My blind guess is that it is nearly impossible to decide within the Eclipse launcher executable what settings from the eclipse.ini should be taken into account, and which of them not. We had one case in the past (XX:MaxPermSize) where we added the Sun/Oracle specific XX: parameter and tested manually that it does no harm with other VMs.

Thanks,
Markus