Re: [ide-dev] Getting feedback on IDE

It's an interesting idea.

Perhaps we can set up a web-based interface that we can expose on the Welcome page though a browser widget? Or we can be more integrated via some sort of JSON API if somebody has the necessary cycles to do the work. The web-based option gives us the best of both worlds. In either case, I'd rather avoid unsolicited pop-ups.

Both would be relatively easy from a server POV. Though, managing an unbounded list of questions may present a UI challenge.

My sense is that the Eclipse UI portions belong in the EPP.

Wayne