[ice-dev] Closed old bugs

Everyone,

I closed 105 old bugs this morning. This includes about 102-103 bugs that we will not fix because they are now out of scope of the project, and 2-3 bugs that were already closed.

Most of the bugs that we will not fix were for parts of ICE that we are not going to support going forward, primarily plugins. The scope of ICE III does not include the plugins that we developed as part of our DOE work for projects that no longer support or use ICE, so the MarkIII branch does not include these bundles.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings