From: Pavankalyan Yallamelli <pyallamelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 10:19 AM
To: Billings, Jay Jay
Cc: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Ice 2 api issue

Thanks for your response.

It's a full version of ICE with a workbench and then calling it's API.

And there are no exceptions, There is nothing in shell.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 9:49 PM Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pavan,

Is there any log information in the shell that you can provide? Also, are you using a headless version of ICE or are you running the normal, full version of ICE with a workbench and then calling it's API?

There are a number of potential pitfalls here, so if you have an exception or something it might help us narrow things down.

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Group Leader, Scientific Computing and Software Engineering, Neutron Scattering Division, and
Acting Group Leader, Research Software Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory