Hudson is a pure Java EE application and should be application server independent.
As long as you are running the appserver with JDK 7 or higher, it may work with out problem.

- Winston

On 10/20/2015 3:11 PM, Dwayne Sands wrote:

Hello,

Is there any response for this query?

Thanks,
Dwayne

From: Dwayne Sands
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 10:48 AM
Subject: Hudson / WAS compatibility question
To: hudson-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading the Hudson Continuous Integration client.  From information found in the Hudson Wiki, it was not clear what version of WAS is supported.  What is the latest stable version that supports IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5?

Dwayne Sands
Senior Associate | Technology | Sapient Global Markets

40 Fulton Street, 22nd Floor

New York, NY 10038

United States

Email: dsands@xxxxxxxxxxx